skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the spanish haircut and other curiosities
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
a walk through my neighborhood
View of the Mezquita minaret from Calle de Los Flores.
Minaret and detailing on the outside of the mezquita.
Plaza de Las Tendillas- I live directly behind the white building.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
View my photos!!
http://myyearinphotos.shutterfly.com/
My Address
Plaza Mármol de Bañuelos No. 4, 2-1
14002 Córdoba
España
Welcome!
Follow me as I investigate the curiosities of Spanish culture in my second year as an English teacher in Spain.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(10)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(7)
I have to work on thanksgiving!
my favorite plaza
Cordoba, the city with many faiths
view my fotos!!
typical espanish
a typical monday
a walk through my neighborhood
►
October
(2)
About Me
kaela jean
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment