Tuesday, November 3, 2009

a typical monday



Well, not really. But I do admit that these Andaluces have a lot of Dias de Fiesta... translation: we all get the day off of work. So yesterday on my day off I went to a famous bar near the Mezquita to try their tortilla de patata and a cold cerveza. The tortillas they serve (hopefully I will get a picture the next time I go, but they are quite elusive and difficult to capture on camera) are about 6 or 7 inches tall with an 8 or 9 inch diameter. If you have ever tried to make a tortilla then you know that to successfully make one that is this humongous takes real skill and experience.

And the taste? Exquisite. Those of you who can come and visit I promise to take you here (or you can take me here!).

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment