Wednesday, November 11, 2009

view my fotos!!

Today I created a site where I can upload my photos and give you access to them. The link is posted below and every time I add more new photos I will put the link in this blog.

http://myyearinphotos.shutterfly.com
/

The current album, titled Cordoba, shows photos I took this past weekend. They are taken in Cordoba's famous patios, Los Patios Cordobeses. In May there is a two-week competition in which patios are opened to the public and which culminates with the local government (I think) awarding a prize for the most beautiful patio. Despite the geraniums not being in bloom right now the patios are still gorgeous, so I am looking forward to May when everything is in bloom.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tiles folded over the edge of the well or sink - whatever that was. the blue pots all over the walls are very cool, too. miss you!

    ReplyDelete